You can deploy Openblocks on DigitalOcean using our Openblocks docker image from the DigitalOcean Marketplace. Based on the pre-built image, you can create a DigitalOcean droplet as your cloud-based infrastructure and set up an Openblocks instance in seconds. Create a DigitalOcean account or Log in to get started.
- 2.Click Create Openblocks Droplet to enter the configuring page.
- 3.Choose the region and datacenter. The closest one to you and your users is recommended.
- 4.The Openblocks image should already be listed as shown below, so you don't need to choose here.
- 5.Choose a plan and size for your Droplet, which determines its RAM, disk space, and vCPUs as well as its price. We'd recommend a system spec with 1 core CPU and 2 GB RAM or the above.Note that the Basic shared CPU with Regular with SSD (1 GB CPU / 25GB SSD Disk / 1000GB transfer) CPU option is more than capable of hosting an Openblocks instance.
- 7.Set the droplet name, add tags, and click Create Droplet to finish the deployment.It usually takes around a minute to start the droplet.
After deployment, your new Openblocks instance should be available at http://your_droplet_public_ipv4:3000.
In the welcome page, Click Sign up to get started. Openblocks will automatically create a workspace for you. Then you can start building your apps and invite members to your workspace.
You can use Droplet Web Console to connect to your instance to update the image or customize deployment configurations.
Find the deployed droplet in your DigitalOcean projects and redirect to its details page. Click Console on the right to enter the Droplet Web Console.
Setting up Docker ports, volumes, environments etc.
Setting up Openblocks server configurations