Snowflake is a cloud-based data warehousing platform that provides scalable and flexible solutions for storing, processing, and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Get Snowflake database connection parameters from the database owner.
Follow the steps below:
- 1.Create a new data source in two ways. Note that this permission is restricted to workspace admins and developers.
- When creating a new query in the app editor, click + New > + New data source.
- 2.Select Database > Snowflake as the data source type.
- 3.Set its name and configure general settings, including account identifier, and database. You can also set schema, warehouse, user name, password, and so on.
- 4.(Optional) Click Test connection to check whether the new data source is successfully connected.
- 5.Click Save, and it will be saved to your data source library.