Redis (Remote Dictionary Server) is an open-source in-memory data structure store. Due to the nature of being fast, scalable, and highly available, Redis is a popular choice for applications that require real-time data processing, high throughput, and low latency.
- Get Redis database connection parameters from the database owner.
Follow the steps below:
- 1.Create a new data source in two ways. Note that this permission is restricted to workspace admins and developers.
- When creating a new query in the app editor, click + New > + New data source.
- 2.Select Database > Redis as the data source type.
- 3.Set its name and configure the parameters according to your Connection Type:
- Regular: Host, port, database name (required); user name, password (optional)
- URI: URI
- 4.(Optional) Click Test connection to check whether the new data source is successfully connected.
- 5.Click Save, and it will be saved to your data source library.