MySQL is a popular relational database management system (RDBMS) and is widely used in various industries due to its scalability, flexibility, and ease of use.
- Get MySQL database connection parameters from the database owner.
Follow the steps below:
- 1.Create a new data source in two ways. Note that this permission is restricted to workspace admins and developers.
- When creating a new query in the app editor, click + New > + New data source.
- 2.Select Database > MySQL as the data source type.
- 3.Set its name and configure general settings, including host, port, and database name. You can also set the user name and a password.
- 4.(Optional) Click Test connection to check whether the new data source is successfully connected.
- 5.Click Save, and it will be saved to your data source library.
query1and select the recently created data source. Insert a query and then click ▶ Run.