MongoDB is a broadly used NoSQL database system that stores data in JSON-like documents with dynamic schemas and handles both unstructured and semi-structured data. By offering high performance, scalability, and ease of use, MongoDB is a versatile and robust solution for a wide range of use cases.
Follow the steps below:
- 1.Create a new data source in two ways. Note that this permission is restricted to workspace admins and developers.
- 2.Select Database > MongoDB as the data source type.
- 3.Set its name and configure the parameters according to your Connection Type:
- Regular: Host, port, database name (required); user name, password (optional)
- URI: URI
- 4.(Optional) Click Test connection to check whether the new data source is successfully connected.
- 5.Click Save, and it will be saved to your data source library.