Comment on page
MariaDB is a popular open-source relational database management system that offers high performance, scalability, and security features for businesses and organizations of all sizes.
Follow the steps below:
- 1.Create a new data source in two ways. Note that this permission is restricted to workspace admins and developers.
- 2.Select Database > MariaDB as the data source type.
- 3.Set its name and configure general settings, including host, port, and database name. You can also set the user name and a password.
- 4.(Optional) Click Test connection to check whether the new data source is successfully connected.
- 5.Click Save, and it will be saved to your data source library.