Elasticsearch is a highly scalable and distributed search and analytics engine designed to perform fast and complex searches on large volumes of data.
- Get Microsoft SQL Server database connection parameters from the database owner.
Follow the steps below:
- 1.Create a new data source in two ways. Note that this permission is restricted to workspace admins and developers.
- When creating a new query in the app editor, click + New > + New data source.
- 2.Select Database > Elasticsearch as the data source type.
- 3.Set its name and configure general settings, including host, port, and database name. You can also set the user name and a password.
- 4.(Optional) Click Test connection to check whether the new data source is successfully connected.
- 5.Click Save, and it will be saved to your data source library.