DynamoDB is a fully managed NoSQL database service offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) that provides fast and predictable performance with seamless scalability, making it ideal for applications with high scalability requirements.
- Get DynamoDB database connection parameters from the database owner.
Follow the steps below:
- 1.Create a new data source in two ways. Note that this permission is restricted to workspace admins and developers.
- When creating a new query in the app editor, click + New > + New data source.
- 2.Select Database > DynamoDB as the data source type.
- 3.Set its name and configure general settings, including access key ID, secret key. You can also set endpoint URL and region.
- 4.(Optional) Click Test connection to check whether the new data source is successfully connected.
- 5.Click Save, and it will be saved to your data source library.