CouchDB is an open-source NoSQL document-oriented database management system that provides easy-to-use web-based interfaces for data storage, retrieval, and indexing, as well as built-in synchronization and replication capabilities.
- Get CouchDB database connection parameters from the database owner.
Follow the steps below:
- 1.Create a new data source in two ways. Note that this permission is restricted to workspace admins and developers.
- When creating a new query in the app editor, click + New > + New data source.
- 2.Select Database > CouchDB as the data source type.
- 3.Set its name and configure the server URL. You can also set the user name and a password.
- 4.(Optional) Click Test connection to check whether the new data source is successfully connected.
- 5.Click Save, and it will be saved to your data source library.