Big Query is a fully managed cloud-based data warehouse offered by Google Cloud Platform that provides high-speed querying and interactive analysis of large datasets using SQL-like queries.
- Get Big Query database connection parameters from the database owner.
Follow the steps below:
- 1.Create a new data source in two ways. Note that this permission is restricted to workspace admins and developers.
- When creating a new query in the app editor, click + New > + New data source.
- 2.Select Database > Big Query as the data source type.
- 3.Set its name and service account.
- 4.(Optional) Click Test connection to check whether the new data source is successfully connected.
- 5.Click Save, and it will be saved to your data source library.